About Jeff Melcher
Jeff Melcher is CEO of NetStandard Inc. and has been contributing to the state economy and area job growth as a successful entrepreneur since 1987. As CEO of NetStandard, an outsourced technology company, Melcher regularly consults with businesses to improve operational efficiency. Involvement with this broad spectrum of businesses has helped him gain significant insight into the challenges and opportunities Kansas business leaders face in today’s economic climate. He has a keen understanding of legislative initiative and tax policy impact on economic growth.
Melcher was appointed by the State Legislature in 2011 to serve on the Johnson County Charter Commission and served as a member of the Agency Outreach Team on Governor Brownback’s Transition Team. He was also selected to serve as a panelist on Governor Brownback’s 2011 Service Sector Summit which reviewed Kansas tax policies and subsequent impact on state economic growth. He serves on several local Chamber of Commerce legislative committees and the Kansas State Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. Melcher is the founding advisor of FiberKC.biz , an organization of business leaders dedicated to commerce and workforce growth and development in the Kansas City technology sector.
Melcher holds a degree in mechanical engineering from the Missouri School of Science and Technology. During his tenure at General Motors, Melcher was awarded a scholarship to General Motors Institute (GMI) where he pursued a master’s in Manufacturing Management and Business Administration. He is a graduate of the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce Centurions Leadership Development Program.
Melcher lives with his wife and two children in Leawood, Kansas.
- Jeff having lunch with a couple of great guys
- Senator Melcher presents Senate Resolution 1791 to Debbie Bond
- Senator Melcher – KCTV 5 School Interview
- Jeff at the opening of a new Freddy’s
- Demonstrators Shut Down Monroe Street Outside ALEC Meeting
- Kansas State Senator Jeff Melcher talks with Travis H. Brown at the 2013 Annual ALEC Conference
- Time To Move To Kansas!
- Vote Today For Jeff Melcher, Kansas Senate #11!
- 1 Day Until Election: We Can Do Better!
- 2 Days Until Election! Vote Jeff Melcher for Kansas Senate On Tuesday!
- Awesome Super Walk Today!
- Talking Campaign Strategy With Mary Matalin
- Great Things For Kansas!